Thank you for your interest in applying for admission to Won's Academy. We hope to work with you and help you achieve your goals.
The admissions process has several parts:
- The submission of an application form.
- The student and parent or guardian interview.
- The submission of school grades from current or previous years.
- Placement or diagnostic tests, if needed.
Please read through the following terms and conditions before proceeding with the application process:
Terms and Conditions
- Every student and every parent or guardian have read and agree to abide by the rules, regulations, and code of ethics set forth in the Won's Academy Handbook (available online).
- Applying is not a guarantee of admission to Won's Academy. The submission of the application form constitutes an invitation to Won's Academy to offer admission to students.
- Each student must complete an email, phone, or in-person interview Won's Academy prior to matriculation.
- If the course, subject, or topic requires, each student will complete a diagnostic assessment for the purpose of course placement or course qualification, unless the student can furnish alternative proof of qualification. For instance, if a student is seeking to enroll in a secondary school math course at Won's Academy, the student can either take a diagnostic assessment or bring a transcript from the student's school indicating a passing grade in the prerequisite course. No exceptions to this rule will be made.
- There is a $50 application processing fee per student.